LAST KISS FROM AVELIN - UNTOLD ANSWER, BUT YOU KEEP ASKING lirik




When I fell in doubt I want to scream without saying anything
I wrote the story ( i have never did in my life )

Standing in the darkness place, without anything to say
I remember someone special in my life ( i wanna follow in my life )

I passed life to did only forget satification
Soul and away ( floating, in the end)
In the end I passed life to did only forget satification
Soul and away ( only running from the light of redemtion )

I know this will be just fine ( this will be just fine )
to kwon your self into much time

( change,to fight )

I passed life to did only forget satification,
soul and away ( floating, in the end)
In the end I passed life to did only forget satification
Soul and away ( only running from the light of redemtion )

Will be together just ( give back, my life )
(give back together in my life)

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

1 Response to "LAST KISS FROM AVELIN - UNTOLD ANSWER, BUT YOU KEEP ASKING lirik"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...